Click the button below to make a one-time donation, or set up a recurring donation to Forest City Education Foundation.
Make a donation
You will be directed to a secure donation form powered by Autobooks and MBT Bank.
How you can help
The Forest City Education Foundation is able to fund scholarships and programs thanks to the generous support of donors. There are several ways you can help:
- Support the general fund - The general fund is used to fund the academic and foundation scholarships and also supports the Foundation's operating expenses.
- Fund a scholarship - A minimum of $500 per year will fund a scholarship. You can name this scholarship in honor or memory of a loved one. The scholarship will be awarded each year in May. The donor will be invited to present the award.
- Fund a class scholarship - Your class can leave a legacy! Simply collect the funding from your class. ($500 minimum).
- Fund an endowed scholarship - An endowed scholarship is a major gift used to fund scholarships. The capital from the endowed scholarship gift is preserved so that the gift can last indefinitely. We ask that the minimum to endow a scholarship is $20,000, to be paid within 5 years. This scholarship can be names in honor or memory of a loved one.
Types of gifts
- Gifts of cash - monthly, annual or one-time gifts via cash, check or credit card.
- Gifts of securities - transfer appreciated securities (stocks/bonds) to the Forest City Education Foundation.
- Gift of grain - deliver grain to local elevator or co-op, transfer ownership to the Forest City Education Foundation, request grain storage receipt, notify our office and indicate where grain is being stored.
- Gifts in kind - a gift of tangible personal property.
- Gifts for the future - create your legacy by naming the Forest City Education Foundation in your will or by providing a charitable contribution through a life income gift. Speak to your financial advisor about planned giving. We have advisors that can offer assistance as well.
- Gifts of time - serve on the all-volunteer board and feel the impact you can have on a student's life.